Date of Last Update: 23/5/2018
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary/essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of this Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of this Site or use the shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around this Site. This helps us to improve the way this Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to this Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These record your visit to this Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make this Site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We utilise the following technologies:
- We and any marketing companies we use also embed web beacons in our marketing emails and on our website. Web beacons are small GIF image files which enable us to track your receipt of our marketing emails, how often you view our adverts or website pages, your location, IP address and browser information. Web beacons are activated whenever you open a marketing email or access a page on our website which contains a web beacon. Web beacons transmit data when you view them but are not capable of accessing any other information on your computer. Web beacons are not stored on your hard drive unless you download a GIF image containing them.
- Some (but not all) browsers enable you to restrict the use of web beacons by either preventing them from sending information back to their source (for example, when you choose browser settings that block cookies and trackers), or by not accessing the images containing them (for example, if you select a ‘do not display images (in emails)’ setting in your email server).
- We use Facebook Pixel on our website. Facebook Pixel is a tracking code which allows us to track and monitor the success of advertisements we use on Facebook and to improve the effectiveness of those advertisements by recording information such as the device you used to access our website and the actions you took on our website using cookies. We may also use Facebook Pixel to create retargeting advertisements and custom audiences for our advertisements on Facebook and on our website.
Third-party cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our Site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service or function (such as social media “like” and “share” buttons). Third-party cookies may be used to present a customised user experience, both on this Site and on other websites. Some customised browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties that provide these services to recognise that you have visited our Site. These cookies may also link to social media networks such as Facebook and Instagram or provide advertising agencies with information about your visit so that they can present you with advertisements, which may interest to you.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.
We develop and market international brands under licence. We are able to bring high business acumen with a complete understanding of the fragrance and international luxury goods market.
We work with inspirational, speciality brands who understand that a profitable and sustainable business is based on a selective retailer network complementing a brand with a unique and different voice. Our focus is based on nurturing and growing our brands at the right pace. We aim for the long-term and we build relationships with like-minded retailers who appreciate that their consumers want brands and products that stand out from the crowd.
We undertake private commission projects in which we create fragrance and fragrance products for international brands as well as individuals.